Corporate Finance Services
Inter-Pacific Securities Sdn Bhd’s Corporate Finance professionals have considerable in-depth industry experience and corporate finance advisory expertise to provide advisory solutions in a holistic manner. Our team can advise on the technical and compliance issues surrounding listed companies’ transactions, as well as give practical advices on the mechanics of the deal process itself. In addition, we guide, manage and implement corporate transactions towards successful and timely completion.
Our team is focused on guiding management teams and stakeholders through the appropriate processes, drawing upon years of experience and industry expertise to maximise value for our clients.
We ensure that our clients’ strategic goals are met on the best possible terms. We will work closely with you to ensure that we meet your requirements and your desired timetable.
With regards to listed companies’ transactions, our Corporate Finance team is able to:
- Advise on the requirements and guidelines of the relevant regulatory authorities and take-over code with regard to any particular transaction;
- Advise and structure M&A deals;
- Advise on capital raising exercises and provide underwriting and placement of primary and secondary securities issues;
- Advise on corporate restructurings;
- Advise on valuations of companies, businesses and securities through combination of various analytical techniques;
- Provide independent advice and fairness opinion on related party transactions and take-over transactions;
- Advise on the requirements for initial public offerings, transfer listing, bonus issues, ESOS scheme, long-term incentive plans, share buybacks and share splitting exercises;
- Co-ordinate the work of other advisers on the transaction; and
- Prepare shareholders’ circular(s) and/or notices as required.