(For Kuala Lumpur, Danau Desa, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, Johor Bahru & Penang Offices)
- To identify new business opportunities and constantly looking for new clients.
- To manage your clienteles to ensure monthly targets and objectives are archived.
- Provides professional advice in stocks and share trading and carry out trade executions for clients.
- Monitor and support stock broking equity market’s back office trading system to ensure the system operates effectively and integrates well with all internal and external interface systems.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks & participating in professional societies.
- Possess or recognized Degree / Diploma or professional qualification
- SPM holders with at least 4 years working experience in the stockbroking, banking or financial services industry may also be considered.
- Applicants who have experience working in similar positions before and have wide network of business contacts are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Ex-employees of financial institutions are specially encouraged to apply.
Interested individuals are invited to submit detailed resume together with a passport-size photograph (n.r) to the following address :
HR & Admin Department,
West Wing, Level 13,
Berjaya Times Square,
No. 1, Jalan Imbi,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
WHY JOIN US?
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement with the company.
- Good Performance is always rewarded accordingly.
- We practice a vibrant & energetic office culture.